Live at Espace Ornano, Paris 1992
2. Sonic Youth - The Wonder 6:02
3. Sonic Youth - Hyperstation 12:25
4. Sonic Youth - Eric´s Trip 3:19
5. Sonic Youth - Confusion Is Nest 4:15
6. Sonic Youth - She´s In A Bad Moon 5:57
7. Sonic Youth - Brother James 4:11
8. Sonic Youth - Kill Your Idols 3:19
9. Sonic Youth - Burning Spear 4:37
Blue Knights Records (BKR05) 1992
Limited Edition No 871/1000 Ex
DOWNLOAD HERE
http://rapidshare.com/files/127593745/Espace_Ornano.zip
MIKE RABBON - Texas (Till I Die) LP 75 & w CHOCTAW - st LP 71 w GLADSTONE -
Lookin' For A Smile LP 73 & w The Five Americans - Now And Then LP 69 w The
Five Americans - I See The Light CD 66 w Western Union CD 67 w Progressions
CD 67 w The Best Of CD 03
-
Just going to show the two vinyl I ripped per a suggestion from Josef
(Austria) while getting lucky with two vinyl rips from youtube and the
three 5 Am...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment