Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CAPSULE...MY NEW LOVE! Posted by FRANKKUBB





I stumbled across this duo on YouTube meerly by accident called Capsule. I automatically thought of Pizzicato Five.....kinda updated to a 2009-2010 feel...I have never heard of them surprisingly before today...But what I have heard, seen I adore..Therefore,Ill be looking for more material by Capsule in the VERY NEAR future!
Highly sample heavy cuts combined with daft electro with the cute voice of Toshiko. Some people claim they sound like Perfume, you decide. Some have toted that Capsule have that whole J-Pop sound I dtrongly disagree They have been around since 2001, and have quite a wicked sense of musical style and taste.....

FRANKKUBB

Official Website: http://www.capsule-web.com/



Plastic Girl
-----------





Deamin' Dreamin
---------------




Get a complete discography HERE








No comments: