Sunday, May 23, 2010

James Brown 'James Brown's Funky People' C.D.'s 1-2 1986















DISC ONE
-----------
1 . Gimme Some More - The JBs
2 . Pass The Peas - The JBsw.ama
3 . Think (About It) - Lyn 'The Female Preacher' Collins
4 . Givin' Up Food For Funk (Part 1)
5 . Mama Feelgood - Lyn 'The Female Preacher' Collins
6 . Hot Pants Road
7 . Rock Me Again & Again
8 . Damn Right, I Am Somebody (Parts 1 & 2)
9 . Take Me Just As I Am
10 . If You Don't Get It The First Time, Back Up And Try It Again, Party
11 . Parrty (Part 1)
13 . Same Beat (Part 1)
12 . (It's Not The Express) It's The JBs Monaurail (Part 1) - Fred & The New JBs


DISC TWO
-----------
1 . I Know You Got Soul - Bobby Byrd
2 . From the Love Side
3 . What Do I Have to Do to Prove My Love to You - Marva Whitney
4 . Soul Power '74 - Maceo & the Macks
5 . Put It on the Line - Lyn Collins
6 . You Can Have Watergate But Gimme Some Bucks and I'll Be Straight, Pt. 1 - Fred Wesley & the J.B.'s
7 . Cross the Track (We Better Go Back) - Maceo & the Macks
8 . Message from the Soul Sisters, Pt. 1 & 2
9 . Hot Pants -- I'm Coming, Coming, I'm Coming - Bobby Byrd
10 . Do Your Thing - Lyn Collins
11 . I'm Paying Taxes What Am I Buying - Fred Wesley & the J.B.'s
12 . Super Good, Pt. 1 & 2
13 . Blow Your Head - Fred Wesley & the J.B.'s


GET BOTH HERE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3WQDM21X



No comments: