Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wow, Is The Word.........

I was just sent this email fr. a now (ex) friend of mine who has decided to delete me fr. his friends list and out of his life all together due to my homosexuality, and my sinful lifestyle and beliefs,mind you..I have been friends w/ this guy for the better part of 5 years Im not going to get too much into detail, but lets just say that we have been through ALOT...I mean ALOT together ! Id be lying if I said this action on his behalf didnt hurt...It hurts like fucking hell, yes; and I dont know whether or not to be offended or hurt, I guess Im hurt if anything...Im speechless, and that doesnt happen too often.He really is a good guy and hes always known my position on Homosexuality and my lifestyle, and have had many lenghty and in depth conversations fr. everything fr. religion, philosophy,music,fashion,god, buddha,etc, etc...and all that good stuff, what ever happened to "Love the sinner, hate the sin"? I feel like Ive lost a family member....what the fuck????I always thought we were on the same page as far as respecting eachothers beliefs and lifestyles, I read this email in total disbelief and awe...heres the email below-----------------------------Nov 19, 2008 11:43 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?] Help: FlagSubject: No SubjectBody: Hi Frank.I'll keep this breif, not because I don't care about you but because I just want to say my piece.I've made the decision to delete you. Again, not because I don't care. I do. I always will. But you and I have very different values and morals that are in direct opposition with one another. Am I being hateful? Absolutely not. But that's what a lot of ungodly people like to call my Christian values...hate. I've never judged you, I think you know that. And I know that I'm no better than you or anyone else. Rain and I both have histories of bisexual behavior; we judge no one and we're nothing without Him and the work He does daily in us to change and heal us. But we do know that God is the only righteous judge and He doesn't condone homosexual lifestyle, gay marriage, etc. I love you but it's time for our relationship to end. The fact is that if we lived in the same town, we wouldn't hang out. You wouldn't want to be involved in any Christian activities or functions with me and I wouldn't want to be involved in any homosexual functions or activities with you. So, there you have it...Homosexuality is a sin. It's no worse a sin than any other sin, but a sin all the same. We're all sinners and we all need Him. You may be angry with me, but I love you enough to tell you the truth. I pray and hope that you will accept Christ as your Savior and follow Him. The price He paid for our sins is the only thing that can keep any of us out of Hell. But we need to bow before Him, ask for His forgiveness and repent of our sins. Anyway, that's how I feel and it's not easy for me to write this to you, I don't take it lightly. But truth is truth.I love you and I hope only the best for you. And by the best, I mean God's will for your life. Take care, Frank.John -----------------------------------All I can say is WOW!

2 comments:

Nish said...

People aren't always reliable let alone nice.
I'll be your pal :)
Thanks for following my blog!
I'm your 1st follower

Cheers!
Mark

Aesop said...

This ex-friend is a sloppy thinker and a bigot, not really the kind of friend I would want. Get new ones.